In Your Elements: A Movement and Meditation Retreat
March 22-28, 2020 in Santa Barbara, California
I am thrilled to partner once again with Six Petals Retreats to bring together yoga and Pilates for a nourishing and transformative week. This is my third year collaborating with my dear friend, phenomenal Pilates teacher and all around wise woman Téana David, the founder of Six Petals Retreats. We’ve held retreats together in Costa Rica for the past few years but now that Téana has relocated to Santa Barbara, we are excited to share all the beauty of this very special pocket of California with you! Read on for all of the details and look for the link below where you can snag your spot!
Discover the wisdom of your inner landscape while connecting deeply to the elements of the world around us – earth, air, fire, water, and ether. Through gentle Pilates, yoga, meditation, and adventurous time outdoors, we’ll explore the synergistic and nourishing relationship between personal and planetary wellness. Be introduced to the local eco-system of Santa Barbara and learn why this beautiful coastal town (where Earth Day began 50 years ago!), is now considered a leading city in environmentally conscious policies. Return home rested, rejuvenated, and with new wisdom to care for yourself, your loved ones, and our precious planet. To ensure personalized attention, the retreat is limited to ten guests.
Your stay with Six Petals Retreats includes:
• Accommodations at a beautiful and spacious private residence, a 5 minute walk from the beach.
• All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) except one meal out. In-house meals are lovingly prepared by a private chef using local and organic ingredients.
• 2+ hours of gentle yoga, Pilates & movement classes daily – open level, beginners are very welcome!
• Instruction in sitting & walking meditation.
• A hands-on class on how to make Nourishing Herbal Infusions in the Wise Woman Tradition of herbal medicine.
• 3 guided hikes in the gorgeous California hills + plant walks to learn about edible and medicinal herbs.
• A day of silence mid-week (optional), for those who’d like to deepen their meditation experience.
• One semi-private Pilates reformer class at a local Pilates studio – all levels.
• One semi-private yoga class, with plenty of personal attention and modifications just for you.
• A permaculture farm tour at a local farm & talks on regenerative agriculture.
• Plenty of free time for beach walks, soaking in the hot tub, reading, writing & resting.
• Transportation to our designated group excursions throughout the week.
• Shuttle service to and from the Santa Barbara Airport if arriving/departing in the specified window.
What’s not included:
• One group meal out, any additional snacks you may want
• Rentals of recreational equipment such as paddleboards/kayaks etc.
• Taxis to and from airport if you are arriving/departing outside of the shuttle window.
∆ King Suite 1: $2500 or $1600 each if shared
(the brightest, largest room, with a reading nook and shared bath)
∆ King Suite 2: $2300 or $1400 each if shared
(lovely garden-level suite with a private bath)
∆ Private Queen: $2100 or $1200 each if shared
(with a balcony and shared bath)
∆ Shared Queen: $1700
(two queen beds and shared bath)
∆ Shared Twin: $1400
(two twin beds and a shared bath)
A 50% USD deposit is required to reserve your space. The remainder of the cost is due in full 30 days before the start date of the retreat.
Click pics below to enlarge.