Starts Sept 19th!
My deep love of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras was inspired by my first class with Kiki Flynn many years ago. My love has only deepened further and further since then and has turned into nearly a decade of study. These Sutras have transformed my teaching and my life for the better.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have an interest in yoga philosophy and want to deeply explore one of the source texts with an experienced teacher.
- You are interested in learning traditional chanting of the Sanskrit language and refining your pronunciation.
- You are able to commit to at least the first 6 weeks (with the option to take the class via the recording if you need to occasionally miss a live session).
6 consecutive Tuesdays @ 11am-12pm EST (on Zoom)
9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24
(with an option to continue beyond the initial 6 weeks)
ABOUT THE TEACHER:
Kiki Flynn is an unusually dedicated, skillful, rigorous yet compassionate, and deeply knowledgeable teacher. She is also a lot of fun and a great storyteller. Kiki began her yoga studies in 1983 and began traveling to India in 1995 to study Ashtanga Yoga in Mysore India. Under the directive of her teacher Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, she pursued Sanskrit chanting and began her Sanskrit studies with Dr. M.A. Jayashree of Mysore in 1998. Kiki has produced and recorded several chanting CDs with Dr. Jayashree and supported the growth of Jayashree’s Sanskrit institute and global teaching.
Kiki has taught yoga and wellness workshops throughout the world. She has taught therapeutic yoga to communities with spinal cord injury and MS, as well as many creative artists including Oscar and Grammy award winners and crown royalty. Kiki opened a Yoga school in Los Angeles in 1996 which she operated for 10 years.
2 EASY STEPS TO REGISTER:
- Send payment to the teacher, Kiki Flynn: paypal.me/KikiSays
- The cost is $150 for the first 6-week session ($25/class). There will be no drop-ins as the commitment of the group is important for learning and moving forward. The fee is due in total at the time of registration.
- Email Lea: firstname.lastname@example.org wit
h the name you paid with via Pay Pal and she will add you to the roster and the class email list. You can also email Lea with any questions.